Quality is Everything
If there were only one word on this entire website, that word would be “quality.” Quality is what we do. Our commitment to quality is something that’s always at the top of our minds, not to mention literally on the back of our ID badges.
Our capability to meet both corporate and industry-wide quality standards is proven throughout every aspect of our business operations, ensuring only the highest level of quality assurance. Plain and simple, at Tessy we meet even the most rigorous demands for quality – including those imposed by the FDA and medical device companies.
Here’s a list of industry certifications and standards we adhere to:
- ISO Certified 13485
- ISO Certified 14001
- FDA/GMP, 21CFR820 Registered
- Gage R&R for Statistical Quality Control
- SIM-Certified and Approved
- Six Sigma Quality
- Cleanroom Molding (ISO 7 and ISO 8)
- AIB (American Institute of Baking)
Of course, ultimately, there are no standards higher than the ones we have for ourselves.
We aim for zero defects in everything we do.
Tools that Ensure Quality
To us, quality is more than words on a badge or numerical credentials.
We back it all up with the latest tools and technology to help put our dedication into action.
- Zeiss Metrotom 800
- (2) Zeiss Contura G2 Scanning CMMs
- (22) Sheffield DCC CMMs
- (16) OGP Optical CMM Systems
- Mitutoyo Laser Micrometer
- (2) M&M Precision Gear Checkers
- Galaxy V Capillary Rheometer
- Arizona Instrument Computrac – Vapor Pro
- Computrac Max 2000 Moisture Analyzer
- (2) X-rite Spectrophotometer
- (2) StarLite RAM Optical Instruments
- Keyence Digital Super Microscope
- (4) OGP Optical Comparators
- Mini Tab
- OGP Quest
We Ship One Way
Dedication. Certification. Technology. In the end, it all adds up to quality products delivered on time for our customers.